speakup is nice

James Homuth james at the-jdh.com
Wed Jan 28 09:48:16 EST 2009

I do understand. See my previous post on the matter. Also, there is the
additional headache of requiring, at least for the install process, a
hardware synth. Which I've never been a particular fan of. Plus, if I decide
to put it on a laptop, I want to be able to take *just* the laptop. Again,
not saying you're wrong or anything, but I kind of have my restrictions. And
at the moment, speakup sort of falls outside of them based on the
information I currently have on it. Some of it may be incorrect. At which
point I'll definitely reinvestigate.