OT: mlb, nfl and related audio access issues

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu Jan 22 13:33:55 EST 2009

This is Ot because it deals with Orca access and I did post it to the orca
list but I thought it might be helpful either to people on this list not
subscribbed to the orca list but using orca or to people experimenting
with command line usage for sports or for other audio that doesn't seem to
be working with mplayer.