Cisco courses for the vision impaired

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Jan 16 19:43:47 EST 2009

I wish you the best of luck with your studies,
and I hope that you are able to complete the course easily without access to
our rmote pod of routers, and virtual accessible environment.
You may find the packet tracer exercises challenging, and I sincerely hope
the school you study at provides you access to real routers rather than
simulators as most do.

Our resources are free to anyone who wishes to use them, we charge the $75
per course per semester to cover the administration costs for the
certificates etc given it costs to post them all over the world.

Our resources augment the existing material; and spare a thought for the
hours of work that unpaid volenteers have put into the diagram descriptions
as you use them to assist with your understanding.

Regards, Kerry.