Cisco courses for the vision impaired

Cody churst35 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 19:11:59 EST 2009

I have just completed cisco discovery 1 and 2. I will soon be continuing to
Exploration 3 and 4. All of the materials I have used were accessible asside
from packet tracer and the online practice tests. I do believe it was mostly
my doing along with my instructor to voice to Cisco that something needed to
be done and sure enough, over the summer in July, the course became more
accessible.

Thanks,
Cody

ps. if anyone has any suggestions about continuing on or how to make my
cisco learning a bit easier please let me know. I was also thinking about
going for my CCENT.