Possibly OT: general Linux accessibility channel on IRC?

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Mon Jan 12 10:48:19 EST 2009

Hi, I personally think that an irc channel of accessibility would be a very
nice thing to have.  This might be slitely off topic but I really think
sometimes having live support even if it is text chat in reguards to
accessibility is very helpful and most irc channels for linux no one knows
anything about speakup.