looking for a set of applications

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jan 11 17:11:27 EST 2009

what ever floats your boat bro. But there's no need for the arrogance. Your
not the only one here that knows about linux. If I were to ask another
question, and you didn't want to answer it, then don't answer it. Just
remember one thing. While your running on about how you get paid to do this
(hint hint), you were learning at one point too.
Peace!

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
http://tysdomain.com