Trouble Compiling modules/kernel

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Jan 8 13:47:52 EST 2009

Hi, yes having linux-speakup.org as a wiki would really be nice.  I also
agree that there would need to be some form of control or a maintainer for
the wiki.  This way people could post documentation in the form of wiki
pages and could change or remove their own pages if they chose.  The list
archives are nice but there are a lot of them and if someone wants to look
for something it is not the easiest thing to search threw years of archives
to find one answer.  A frequently asked questions on the linux-speakup.org
with common answers would also be nice for those of us who like reading
them.  When I find a new program or service on the internet I usually start
by reading the frequently asked questions first as my question is probably
answered in there or a close answer is in it if not the exact answer.