iptables errors:something wrong with distribution?

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Jan 4 16:04:34 EST 2009

Hello list,
I've got a quick question.
I initialize all my rules  to default of drop in my iptables script, which runs every time the computer boots.
Now, I just added a new rule and ran my script again, and I'm getting the following message:
iptables v1.4.1.1: Couldn't load target `drop':/lib/xtables/libipt_drop.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or director
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
So I may clear up some confusion, drop is capitalized in my script, which reads like this:
<snip>
echo iptables
echo configuring:
echo -=-=-=-=-=-=-=