Custom Clinezilla Live with speakup and espeakup

Garrett Klein garrettklein at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 20:46:22 EST 2009

Hello all,

Something I'm going to attempt over my spring break is remastering
Clonezilla Live (http://www.clonezilla.org) to support booting with
speakup, preferably using espeakup by default.. It won't be anything
fancy, if I can even manage to get it working at all. I'll be looking at
the distribution for USB drives first, and if I can get that to work I
will move on to try remastering the ISO.

For anyone who is wonder what Clonezilla is, it's basically a bootalbe
CD or USB image that lets you clone and restore a hard drive (i.e.
somewhat like Nortan Ghost)

Garrett
--
Garrett Klein