Asus EEE PC

tony seth lp800 at samobile.net
Sun Feb 15 06:28:01 EST 2009

Hi there:  I've got one of the early models, with 4 gigs flash memory,
and while it does have a small keyboard, it does work all righgt.  The
linux distro that comes with it isn't accessible at all, at least it
wasn't for me, it didn't even appear to have tty's to work from.  The
later model with an actual hard drive might be a better bet as it has
more storage capacity, and I think it is a bit wider so the keyboard
may be a bit bigger.
Hth.
Cheereo