Can I join the dev team for a while?

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:51:14 EST 2009

Bill Cox wrote:
> I'd like to get involved in speakup for just a while.

I should have answered this one in my last post.
An easy way to contribute to Speakup is by sending patches to this list.
Others have done so.  Someone with commit access will see them.
If you don't already know git, you should familiarize yourself with it.
Make patches that apply cleanly against the head of the master branch.
You can send them to the list with "git send-email".  See
man git-send-email for the gory details.

HTH,
-- Chris