And more Debian Squeeze strangeness...

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Mon Aug 24 02:18:09 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 02:46:52PM -0500, Chris Brannon wrote:
> Could this be a keyboard issue?  I have a wireless keyboard, and it goes
> spastic on me every once in a while.

	No.  I avoid wireless stuff like the plague, as well as battery
operated peripherals.  I even use the shortest, shielded network cables
I can get away with.  The problem was with irssi chat and a
configuration bug.  I'm just surprized it crossed virtual consoles and
bled into other terminals and other user accounts.

				Michael

--
Linux User: 	177869                                       Powered by Intel