Unix

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:40:35 EDT 2009

One thing I found out the USB to serial adaptor cable that I bought
isn't compatible with my computer. The cable I bought supports the
older USB. So I ordered a new cable, that supports the newer USB. I
wonder if this could cause yasr to behave the way it is and to not
work with my doubletalk?

Sent from my iPhone