Unix

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 20:52:21 EDT 2009

I did edit the yasr.conf file. I had overwriten the settings in the
configuration file using command line arguments. One thing I did was
call the maker of the serial cable adaptor, which I bought to use with
my doubletalk, the guy told me I could download a driver for the
serial cable. Tomorrow I am planning on downloading and installing the
driver. Just wondering why yasr worked with freetts and not my
doubletalk? When I ran yasr it wouldn't even let me type at the
terminal, just wondering what is wrong?

Sent from my iPhone