Unix

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:47:48 EDT 2009

It was the freetts not loading. I put the file in starting at the
root, and it worked. I had tried a couple different filenames, like I
tried ~ indicating my home directory and none of these worked, but
when I started at my root directory it worked. I just wanted to thank
you and everyone who helped me. Waiting on my doubletalk hope I can
get it working. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone