Trying to get a Dell Enspiron Laptop to Talk

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Wed Apr 29 17:24:46 EDT 2009

The memory is actually pretty easy to change on a laptop.
On all of the laptops I have done, I only had to open a little cover on the
back, with one or two screws, and you will find the memory module.  It
usually tilts back, to about a 45 degree angle, and then you squeeze a
couple of clips, one on each end of the module, and pull the chip out.
Be sure to feel the memory chip and find a way to identify which side is
which, so you can put in the new module the same way.
HTH.
Glenn