solution for mail filters

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Apr 27 11:13:51 EDT 2009

You can have procmail do the sorting and tossing for you so that
fetchmail does it's job, and passes it to your mta. Then the mta uses
procmail to put things where they need to go.

I used to do this a couple of years back and had mail going in the right
places and it worked beautifully with mutt as my mail reader. However
I'm no longer using this, but there may be archives from me and a few
others archived in this list which give the answers and maybe some examples.

Good luck.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4036 (20090427) __________