navigation issues

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Apr 22 16:00:39 EDT 2009

Hello list,
I finally decided to install arch on the system I have here.
It seemed to work, but I have a problem.
When I'm moving around, after setting tracking to highlighted, it will jump around. sometimes moving up from two will take me to one, sometimes it'll take me to zero, sometimes it's nice and just drops me down to three. What the problem is though, is I usually don't end up selecting the option I choose. Is there a way around this, possibly?

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.