cygwin question

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Apr 14 09:20:24 EDT 2009

I installed cygwin but with Windoweyes not Jaws. I'd just install
everything and not worry about selecting packages. When I installed with
windoweyes, I never was able to find a way to get the right selection made
to install everything using speech though I'm sure there must be a way; I
used my braillelite and pressed andheld the cursor routing button in front
of the first letter of my selection until the word changed to "install".

--
Cheryl