Which hardware synthesizer to buy?

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Apr 13 17:44:17 EDT 2009

Could not you have an option to accept that change of numbering, and
let the user decide whether he wants that sort of thing?  I thought
there were other issues involved.  Since I always built the kernels
the same I got used to the numbering and let it go -- or what I was
thinging of was to have theearly boot work as before and do a
switcheru once the serial driver came up so the speakup port would get
its number again.  Does that make any sense?

on Monday 04/13/2009 William Hubbs(w.d.hubbs at gmail.com) wrote