cygwin question

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:43:27 EDT 2009

Sure is.
If you know what the package you want to install is called open up
/etc/setup/installed.db with notepad and the list is in alphabetical order
just put your package in the slot it needs to be in like this:
My_package my_package.tar.bz2 0
Then run the setup program again and it will update it to the latest version
and there you go.

Tom