mlbviewer

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Apr 13 11:07:10 EDT 2009

Hi all.

If anybody gets the svn version of mlbviewer working for gameday audio,
would you please either post to the list or me privately and let me know
what you did? Gameday audio is supposed to be working now but I still get
the "no stream available" message when I press "a" on a game and when I
debug it appears that nothing is being loaded into "gameid". This makes me
suspect a problem with either rtmpdump or something else in the url
acquisition but I've doublechecked the steps in the 2009 requirements and
can't find anything I've left out; also the mp4 file downloaded to test
whether your packages are up-to-date enough works for me--at least the
audio does; I don't know about the video. this isn't a huge issue as I do
now have it working in Orca and on the Mac--therefore haven't bothered
trying again in windows--but mlbviewer is so easy to use I'd rather get it
working again if possible. So if anybody else is trying to use it and does
succeed, I'd definitely like your input.

Tia.

--
Cheryl