debian gripes, accessibility, and labels, was: Re: IntegratingSpeakup/ESpeakup into Debian boot process

Juan Hernandez blindmagik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:06:58 EDT 2009

In terms of disability labeling, I think visually impared is to vague.  I
like blind for totally blind people, and partial for people who have site.

But  I've always hated disabled, I like the term diffaabled.  Differently
abled.  Disabled emplies we can't do sometime, diffabled emplies we do it
differently.

Take care.