Speakup options

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Apr 8 12:23:59 EDT 2009

Thanks. I have just been having a bit of a play with it now with the
modprobe command, it seems like some of the options belong to the synth
modules and some to the speakup core module, eg. ser should go with
speakup_apollo but not with speakup module and quiet seems it should go
with speakup module but not speakup_apollo. Is there a document
somewhere stating which option belongs with which module?

Michael Whapples