Speakup options

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Apr 8 09:41:56 EDT 2009

Hello,
Is it possible to specify some of the speakup options when loading
speakup modules? An example of this is can I load the speakup_apollo
module specifying the serial port like I can when using speakup built in
to the kernel with the speakup.ser=x option at the boot prompt? Also how
about the speakup.quiet option, can that be specified?

The reason I am asking is that GRML now has speakup as modules but the
speakup.synth=synth_name option from the boot prompt is being supported
by scripts in the grml-autoconfig package and I feel it would be good if
it could support all the speakup boot options.

Michael Whapples