Integrating Speakup/ESpeakup into Debian boot process

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 8 09:32:47 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 11:45:43AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> yasr is in Debian since 2003 actually.

Sorry, that sentence was typed wrong, I meant quite recently with in the
last 10 months speakup modules were added and yasr exists in
debian. Sorry I should learn to reread my mails! :)

> I really don't see what is
> missing indeed.

Nothing, it is working perfectly for me atm!!!

Keep the great work up Samuel, you are doing a wonderful job with debian
accessibility

Daniel.