recommendations on good outbound smtp relay

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Apr 7 16:23:56 EDT 2009

One I've seen recommended but haven't used is smtp.com.  One of the
Project Gutenberg posting team uses it for sometimes several messages
per day.  You might also want a cheap webhost account that provides an
alternative outgoing smtp port such as 587.  You could look at
http://fastmail.fm/ and http://mailandfiles.com/ which claim to offer
such services.  The later is run by freelists.org if it's still around.
You could also upgrade to a business account which doesn't block ports.