image verification and linuxquestions.org: trying to sign up for mlbviewer forum

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 13:19:51 EDT 2009

Has anybody found a way to sign up for linuxquestions.org or even to
contact them about their verification image requirement for registration.
Even the contact email form requires image verification. If I have to I
suppose I can try doing it in Orca with webvisium but this realloy gripes
me. One ought to be able to at least contact them about this without
stupid catcha!!! The only reason I even want to join is to try to see
what's going on with mlbviewer since i just installed a whole bunch of
packages now shown as required in the svn version of mlbviewer and still
get "no stream available for this game" when i try to run it.

--
Cheryl