custom live cd

lutz kaiser lutz.kaiser at gmx.net
Tue Apr 7 07:09:57 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

you can exclude directories - look at </etc/remastersys.conf>.

A newly installed system -ust with some changes - takes ca 750 mb.

My working system 2gb - but this is my backup_dvd smile nothing for
distribution

the compression is realy good

One thing to note unmount anything you dont need / want on the Cd - for
instance music,data and so on.
good success
Lutz

On 06.04.2009 23:14, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 12:55:56PM +0000, lutz kaiser wrote:
>
>> http://vinux.org.uk/downloads/old/1.4/Vinux-1.4.iso
>>
> So when you use remastersys, wouldn't it generate a very big iso? Did
> you somehow remove the stuff didn't want from that iso?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Daniel.

viele Grüße
Lutz