speakup with laptops

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:24:31 EDT 2009

Hi.  It is possible, but how you do it varies from laptop to laptop, but
if all else fails, you should be able to hold the capslock key like a
shift key, which makes the j k l area of the keyboard a speakup key pad.
 Whern you release the capslock key, the keys resum their normal
function.  You can hit shift capslock to actually activate the capslock
function for upper case typing.  Hope this helps.

Gene Collins