Software for stats

John R. Jeavons jeavons at covad.net
Fri Apr 3 17:46:11 EDT 2009

There are talking stats capable calculators, if speech is your
objective. The Orion model from www.aph.org or www.independentliving.com
for about $250 is based on a TI 34 or TI 36, depending upon which
documentation you read.
You can get a z-score table in braille and do that the old-fashioned way
if the calculator doesn't support z-scores.
HTH
JJ

John R. Jeavons