Speakup_dectlk module under 2.6.26-1-686 on Debian Sid

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Sep 29 05:55:51 EDT 2008

Gregory Nowak wrote:
> I just reread your post, and noticed the above statement, can you
> please clarify? Did you mean to say 1.1.0 beta 20? If so, then can you
> please test again with the latest beta of 1.1.1, and see if you still
> have this issue with both synths? The latest beta of 1.1.1 is beta4,
> as I type this. Thanks.

Hi,

See what I mean about me making mistakes? <grin> Yes, I think it was
1.1.0. It was from your post announcing that Speakup was back in beta
14. By the time I downloaded and burned, I think it was beta 20. I
didn't know 1.1.1 was out. Yes, I could try that but it might take time
to download and burn. It was long past beta 14 when I downloaded last
time. Oops, sorry!