2.6.27 intrepid speakup patch?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Fri Sep 26 04:37:56 EDT 2008

In the mean while, I realized that must be it.
What I have done so far was to put the files resulting from a git-pull
into
thje .tar.bz2 file resulting from the apt-get install speakup-source by
recreating the .tar.bz2 file using the replaced files and running:
module-assistant build speakup, I got the modules built and got a .deb
package, but when trying to modprobe the modules I get errors regarding
unknown simbols e.g. speakup_set_selection and others and the module does
not load.
Any tips?
TIA, Willem