Debianized 2.6.26 Kernel

Erik Heil eheil at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Sep 24 15:23:24 EDT 2008

Hi their.  Seeing that the firmware portions are binary only, what's the
easiest way to get the board up and running under 2.6.26? I'm of course
familiar with kernel compilations, so doing so wouldn't be a problem at
all.  Wish they would of course made the firmware open source, but untill
this happens )we hope?) guess I have no choice.