[Fwd: Call for testing of next Debian Installer release]

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Sep 18 06:37:02 EDT 2008

I thought this was particular appropriate since apparently Speakup has
just been added to the installer.  Unfortunately I already did my
installations or I would fill out an installation report.  For people
considering new installs, now is a good time.  Sorry if this is
duplicated or otherwise off topic.