Accessible Debian Installer

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:43:43 EDT 2008

Hi Randy,

	I don't know if the daily build is speakup-enabled yet. I have used Samuel Thibeault's mini.iso and mini-beep.iso with success:

http://brl.thefreecat.org/mini-beep.iso

	The official lenny d-i is promised to have speakup on the graphical-installer image, using a text-based front-end. It is supposed to be out in a week or so, I believe. Meanwhile you can try the above mini.iso if you like. I have used it to install a couple of machines and it works nicely.

	HTH,

	--terry