Installing debian via the installer on the netinst

Alonzo mariachiac at aim.com
Sun Sep 14 22:09:48 EDT 2008

Hello,

the only way I know of installing debian is doing this.

1. insert net install cd.
2. type
"install brltty=driver,device,table
Mine would look like this
install brltty=bn,ttyS0,text.brf.tbl

that should be right for a an install using a braille note. I'm not sure
what type of device you have, but typing install brltty and then your
parameters as specified should be sufficient.

I hope this helps,
Alonzo