Fedora 9

DM danmass at valornet.com
Wed Sep 10 11:47:40 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have tried unsuccessfully to install Fedora 9 since it became available on
speakupmodified.org. I have downloaded the dvd iso 4x and am now downloading
it again as I talked to the person in charge of supporting these files and
it was thought I mmay have a bad connection...soo trying it again. Anyway
not to flame but ask for some real help about which files belong in the root
directory of the dvd installation media so I may create the installation dvd
from the rpm tree as I have downloaded it also. So far the success I have
had with Fedora install is up to the point where it will format my drives
and then the install fails, not 1 or 2x but every time after formatting my
partitions.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan