mini-beep.iso seems obsoleted already

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Sep 10 06:27:46 EDT 2008

Ah, that makes sense.  OK, can you put in a custom mirror?  I don't know
because I've never tried.  If so, look at http://snapshots.debian.net/.
You can give any date for the past several years and find old modules
that way.  I haven't actually used it but read about it here when people
were having ALSA problems.  I looked at the site and you can either go
by date or release.  Each date has its own set of sources.list entries
that you would add.  You could go back to 2008-08-01 for example.
Again, I've only looked, not actually used it.