future slackware installation testing

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 5 04:04:13 EDT 2008

Is anyone else on this list willing to test the future slackware cdrom
versions for installability?  I expect I'll be doing this in future and am
curious to know if I'll have anyone with whom to compare notes.  I'll
probably get me a double subscription so I have the DVD and cdrom set
available and that way will be able to test with both versions to find out
if any installation differences exist as were discovered with Slackware
12.1.  If not, I don't have a problem doing this work by myself.