Mutt and Gmail

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 27 18:29:00 EDT 2008

It sounds like simple-smtp may be quite similar to msmtp.  Do you use
it for both your normal and gmail?  I could probably do a similar
thing here and completely remove exim but I think exim might be needed
to support auto services like cron and other system utils that may
generate e-mail such as debsecan.