ignore previous message

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Oct 25 18:05:22 EDT 2008

I don't actually know regarding cygwyn and compiling a kernel, although
my gut feeling would be that you can't compile a working kernel using
cygwyn. Would it be possible to compile the kernel in one distro (eg.
GRML) and then move that kernel to another distro (eg. this custom one
mentioned in this thread)?

Michael Whapples