ignore previous message

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:26:23 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,

I just wanted to let you know that the cvs repository has not been
touched in a very long time; all of the speakup development is going on
in a git repository.

The url is http://linux-speakup.org/speakup.git.  I also run a mirror
which is available at git://hubbs.homedns.org/speakup.git.  I believe
there is at least one more mirror, but I'm not sure what the url is.

Once you have git installed, you can get speakup by using the git clone
command with one of the URLs I just mentioned.

If you have any questions about how to do this, let me know.

Thanks,

William