Broken Paramaters in Speakup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 20 10:49:09 EDT 2008

I can pull these right away but am remotely connected from a windows
box at work right now so won't be able to test this further until this
evening.  I do appreciate the quick action though.  I'm new to Debian
and the way kernels are managed there so haven't compiled anything
newer than what is offered by current testing image of Lenny.