ancient domains of mystery and speakup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 13 17:08:59 EDT 2008

The mayor's quest in that game may not be doable for speakup users.  Once
you find the carpenter the carpenter will be quite mad and will try to
kill you and continue trying to kill you as you go for the cavern
entrance.  If you make it through the cavern entrance alive the carpenter
will bless you and leave you some things then disappear.  When I foud the
carpenter, it was down on the 6th level and though I made it up onto the
5th level I didn't live long enough to make it to the 4th level.  You've
got to move your character very quickly to survive and you have to move
your character very accurately too.