killing speakup issues

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:24:22 EST 2008

If your using speech-dispatcher you can use the command "spd-say -C" to
interrupt speech but if your using a hardware synth like I am or espeakup I
don't think there is a command to kill speech.  It would be nice as speech
interrupts are very useful when playing mud games as some times you want a
message to interrupt what the synth is saying, like when playing PVP based
muds.

Nick Stockton