killing speakup issues

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 28 01:25:02 EST 2008

There was, and I started it... :-) i'll have another read of the replies,
but I'm getting different results with different versions... So yeah
I'll have another read of the whole thread and ask a more specific
question about it... Maybe someone gave a good answer and I missed it,
but I didn't remember getting it solved totally...

Thanks,

Danny