lots of problems solved: my life story

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Nov 27 12:09:16 EST 2008

Actually the way it works, or the way it used to when I lived in Denver
was like this.

Qwest would provide the dsl connection, and by default they would add
msn as the isp. However, if you got another isp which was a
Qwest-approved carrier, you could use them over the Qwest dsl line. That
isp you chose would be the one to give you email access via their
routers. Now, ironically you could use qwest.net as the isp over qwest
dsl services. If you did this, you got no email access, not even through
qwest.net. This is the way I went with qwest as the dsl and the isp
without email access.

Hope this clears it up.

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net