programm issues--moving files back and forth

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Nov 25 08:46:02 EST 2008

well, thanks for the info on cisco; I was not aware of the global training.
I'll check out the website, though I know people who have went through
public schools and completed the certification, so I'd like to see if I can
do that. It may help with it though.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005