programm issues--moving files back and forth

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Nov 23 11:29:40 EST 2008

Hello list,
I'm trying to save time when I'm programming; currently I have to go to the
folder where the file is, copy it, go to the ftp directory, delete the old
file, and paste. This works, but i need to find a quicker way.
Before I was using secureCRT, and I would just paste in Pico, but with long
files it doesn't preserve the formatting and the compiler flipps out.
I'm not able to use SecureCRT to edit files with pico, for some reason; any
other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005